Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick and Painless Wardrobe Update: Marina Makaron Scarves



I adore scarves, and tend to wear them more in the cooler weather than I do in the warmer months. I know that scarves have been a bit played out lately, but I don't think that a classic scarf will ever truly go out of style.

Marina Makaron Moscow makes some absolutely gorgeous scarves, and the best part is that they come directly from one of my favorite places in the entire world: Moscow. Many of the prints (especially in the Home Collection) appear to be based on traditional Russian art and Eastern European folklore, which I find especially beautiful.

The Silk Fantasies collection is available in both oblong and square shapes and run anywhere from $155 to $195. The Silk Chiffon collection is light and airy, with abstract floral shapes, and are available for $180.

Unfortunately, these are only available in a few select boutiques in Pennsylvania, and of course in Moscow. However, you can email them directly for more product information.

No comments: